You must be the 'Bundle Administrator' for the Corporate Membership in order to make change to the members in the membership. You can remove and add members from your Corporate membership (as long as there is room in your membership level) from your profile. Please note, you will need to first remove the old member(s) before you are able to add the new member(s).
- Login to the website using your email & password. Forgot your password? Reset your password and follow the instructions on screen.
- After logging in, click the View profile link show at the top right of the website under your name.
- You will see the My profile tab. Under the Bundle summary section, find the member you’d like to remove and click on their name.
- You will be taken to that member’s profile. Click on the Archive button at the top of the page.
- There will be an Archived message. Click on the Return to bundle list and your own profile link.
- You will return to the My profile tab. Under the Bundle summary section, click the Add member button.
- Type in all the required information and click Save.
- The member will receive a welcome email to the website.
Need to add additional members to your AEA Corporate Membership?
You are able to change the Corporate Membership level from your profile before invoices go out on January 1st. For changes after January 1st (after the invoice is emailed out), please email the request to our website administrator
with the requested change. The Corporate Membership Level will be changed and you will be invoiced $60/member for additional members.